Thursday, July 4, 2013

Comic Con planning part 1

Finally! The schedule for Comic Con panels has started to trickle out. My plan for Thursday involves The X-Files Panel at 3 and the Barrowman panel at 5. I'm excite. Wednesday is going to be a hard hit of the dealer's hall and if I get all my things I want I'm going to bop over to the preview screenings. What do I want? An Axe Cop badge, Skottie Young's Avenger's movie poster- and some other things at the Marvel booth, the Chris Carter variant of the X-Files comic and the Ace action figure. This will be a noble endeavor. Not sure what time I'm going to get in the Ballroom 20 line yet. I think 4 hours before is enough. I'm really sad that XF is in-between Sherlock and other fan favorite panels, but I promise I will be outta that seat when the XF panel is done; freeing it up to other fans. Then mad dash to get in line for Indigo, where John Barrowman will be having a panel. Too much fun to pass up! When that is over it'll be time to eat and recover in preparation for evening events. So far I'm feeling good about the start of con. :)

No comments: